Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Weekend at the Great-grands!

Remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned Randal Jean and I had gone to my grandparents for the weekend...well I am finally getting around to sharing some of that weekend.  I love going to visit my grandparents and it is such a gift to see Randal interact with her great-grands!!!

Enjoy!

With Nana and Papaw
 With Nana and Great-grandpa
 Playing with pine cones
 Great-grandpa...always so observant and patient.  I want to be like him when I grow up :)
She's a nut!
 With Papaw
 With Uncle Riley
 Another...Love the sunflare!
 TEETH!
Playing with her Great-grandpa (left) and Papaw (right)
 Somebody has got their papaw wrapped around their little finger
 With both the great-grands!!!

1 comment:

  1. great pictures! your editing is seriously getting awesome.
    can't believe you got granpa smiling!

    ReplyDelete