Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Boys

As I was playing around editing pictures tonight I accidentally pressed a button and ended up far from the area of pictures I was editing...3.5 years ago far away in fact.  Although this slight of hand usually makes me frustrated I was pleasantly surprised with the picture it led me to tonight...

Below are Matt and his best friends from growing up at our wedding reception in 2007 (Left to Right: Matt, Blake, Joey, and Sam).  
But what made this such a pleasant surprise was that we just attended Blake's wedding this past weekend and took a similar picture.  I hope to get to the pictures we took at the wedding soon and share more with you but for now here are the boys present day (Left to Right: Sam, Blake, Matt with little bit, Joey, and Mark)


5 comments:

  1. THOSE ARE SOME GOOD LOOKING GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Sam still has his Neard (neck beard) which is awesome and sad at the same time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I do agree on the ridiculousness of Sam's neard; don't you have better things to be doing on your honeymoon than following a 1 year old's blog!!!

    Haha, wedding was great, hope the road trip went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On a side note....

    Blake, thanks for commenting even if you are on your honeymoon!

    Katie puts in countless hours working on these pictures and this blog (not that I don't mind the free time during March madness and studying for the CPA exam). She really appreciates peoples comments and knowing that people enjoy following the blog. So post some comments folks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only thing that changed in the 2nd picture is the addition of the 2 red-heads!...oh, and Blakes ability to finally grow facial hair at age 25. You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete