Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Random Bday Pics (Bday Post 7)

As mentioned in the intro post to this marathon blog session there are minimal photos of the adult attendees at the party, but here are a few.  Again, any one who took pictures at the party I would love love love it if you could send me a disc or an email with the images so I can piece everything together. 

Randal with Grandma Bork

The Bork clan arriving

Who knows...but I am sure that Kyle wants to kill me after seeing this.

 
Jill I'm sure is wondering what she has gotten herself in to with this group of people

 
Will & Sam
Randy and (his sis) Aunt Christie who traveled all the way from NJ!

Kirk- By no means does drinking apple juice from a koozie make you more of a man.  Just sayin.

Anybody still with me?  If so, congrats on making it to the end of the longest blog session ever in the history of the Bork Family Blog....you deserve a pat on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment