Friday, March 25, 2011

Daddy Day Care!

Matt works 4-10's so he gets to keep Randal on Fridays.  One of his hunting buddies, Dan, also keeps his son on Fridays.  So this past Friday the Dads got together for a little Daddy Day Care!!!

I obviously wasn't there for the fun, but from what Matt told me it sounds like Randal and Trenton got along just great...except for the fact that Trenton liked Randal's paci and sippy.  I'm sure Randal did a thing of two to annoy him too, but its late and Matt is already in bed so I can't ask.

Here's some pics that Matt captured while they played:

Meet Trenton :)  Note, that is Randal's paci
Randal showing him his paci
Now with her sippy 
Playing with the dog...the dog seems pretty excited, ha!

"Be Gentle"
I think its safe to say Trenton likes to chew on things 

Randal being bossy
Zooming by...most of the pics from the day were blurry like this.  Matt said they were "FAST!"

"Hey Dad!!! Don't forget to take pictures of me too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment