Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Buds

Randal Jean and Cobi are becoming quite the pair.  She loves to pet him, feed him, poke at him, and laugh at him.  They both also like looking out the front door.  Here they are "guarding" the house.


And then I had the thought...lets get the other view of this picture so I stepped outside...and then Randal Jean's separation anxiety set in and she quickly pushed Cobi out of the way as she tried her hardest to escape.  Literally this picture makes me laugh out loud because I can her high pitched complaining noise.  And then immediately after laughing I sigh at the ridiculous amount of dog/baby slobber and hand/nose prints on our front door...oh well, this is our life :)



3 comments:

  1. hahaha
    how does tessa feel about cobi making new friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1- Thank you Riley for commenting. It makes your sister happy :) 2- I think Tessa is okay with it...as long as Randal is bother Cobi she isn't bother Tessa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw!! best friends with the same color hair :)

    --KACIE

    ReplyDelete