Monday, March 28, 2011

March?


March is so hit of miss when it comes to the weather and it looks like we have a bunch of misses in the forecast.  It didn't make it out of the 40's in Wimington today which is a stark contrast to the almost 80 degree weather from last week.  I probably shouldn't complain considering weather in the 70's is far more common in March than the just above freezing temps we had today, but it makes me feel better so there :)

I want Spring weather back so baby girl can do more running around outside.  She was so upset when I got home from work tonight and I wouldn't let her go out in the front yard :(

The below picture was taken at my parents house on Friday of last week when the weather back home was in the 60's and today my dad woke up to snow.  Seriously, March!


No comments:

Post a Comment