Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Birthday- Details (Bday Post 2)

The party dress and shoes.  A bit chilly but it for it, but the whole color scheme was based on the dress so we added a shirt, cardigan, and leggings for the party.
 
Pinwheels as party table centerpieces.  The sticker on the pinwheel is a circle from the cupcake toppers from Chickabug that I printed on sticker paper.
 
A few images of the unexpected party guest.  WIND.  As mentioned in the first post...holding back negative comments....
The spread.  And let the record state that Matt did indeed make the pinwheels...I'm still not understanding why it is so hard for everyone to grasp this :)
Chocolate dipped marshmallows.  YUM!!!
Candy Bar for favors
All in a bag.  Thank you circles from Chickabug.
Goodie bags for the kiddos.  The name tags are the buffet cards from Chickabug printed on sticker paper.  I'm glad I did the name tags since it was too windy to display the buffet cards with the food.
Cupcake wraps and toppers from Chickabug. The cupcake and smash cake were from Simple Kneads in Greensboro and they were AMAZING!!!!  And for those of you who are thinking "she ordered cupcakes from 3 hours away?!?!"  My brother works there so that's why ordering cupcakes from 3 hours away isn't so crazy after all.

Smashcake!
 

So in case I haven't linked Chickabug up enough on this post I will do it some more.  Heather (the owner) was so very quick in replying to my questions and even customized the printables to match Randal's outfit exactly by using a link I provided her.  This was completely unexpected...as I simply asked that she use red, green, and blue to make the printables and only threw in a picture of Randal's party dress as a visual so she could see my inspiration and before I knew it she is providing me color samples for my printables.  She rocks! All the links on the blog up to this point have been to her blog which has great party ideas for our little ones, but I originally found Chickabug on Etsy (if you don't know Etsy you should).  Heather's Etsy shop can be found be clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment